养™ Organic LingZhi are carefully selected and only the high potency grades of organic LingZhi are used for formulation and production. This zero additive product is tested, encapsulated and sealed under stringent quality control in Singapore.
Supports Liver Functions
Anti-ageing & Promotes Vitality
Calms the Mind
Major Active Ingredient: LingZhi Polysaccharide ≥ 2g/100g
Other Active Ingredients: Vitamin E <1mg/1kg
1 capsule daily
<4 kg : 1 capsule daily
4–10 kg : 2 capsules daily
>10 kg : 3 capsules daily
For easy feeding, open the capsule and mix the product with food. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If your pet is on medication, please consult your veterinarian before taking.
养™ Yo Organic LingZhi for Pets is Certified Organic and is a Product of Singapore.
Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM) for animals has been around for decades.
Using the balance between the yin and the yang, it takes into account the natural strength and weaknesses of our bodies for a holistic approach to wellness, to prevent maladies and heal diseases.
Chinese medicine is a complement to Western medicine and is well received by some vets as TCM helps boost the immune system while western medicine treat the symptoms, helping the pets heal faster.
1) Strain Selection and Hybridization
- Certain selected hybrid strains we preserve in our germplasm bank took more than 7 years to develop, achieving and producing the most desired and consistent product today.
- Our pet series herbal product contains more active ingredients per dose than other supplement brands in Singapore.
2) Proprietary Nurturing Process Initiation
- Our proprietary herbal nurturing process takes place in one of our indoor or protected natural growth environment, eliminating any potential source of contaminations.
- We produce from herb to product without sourcing the raw herbal materials from the trading market, this ensures safety for the entire value-chain and consistency across each batch.
- The unique combination of temperature, moisture, humidity, light intensity varies throughout the >180 days nurturing process, coupled with a proprietary soil substrate to nurture this hybrid strain in our “state-of-the-art” facility.
3) Proprietary Nurturing Process
- During the entire nurturing process, no pesticides, no preservatives, no filler ingredients and no harmful substances are added.
- We harvest manually so as to avoid the use of “chemicals wash” such as in the fermentation processing methods.
- All our hybrids’ strains are natural and are not a Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) product.
- Once they are ready for harvesting after more than 180 days of nurturing process, our trained R&D professionals will proceed to handpick and dry the harvest in our ISO22000 international food-grade drying chamber, followed by precise processing into the desired particle size for optimal absorption formulation.
Co-founded & Chairman: Professor Patrick H.M. Loh, SINGAPORE LINK SCIENCES (SLS) specialises in biotechnology and provides healthcare products & formulations to some of the most recognized medical institutions and businesses.
Professor Patrick H.M. Loh, a practicing plant scientist, he is one of the early pioneering bio-entrepreneurs in Singapore who has successfully established the commercial application of biological and molecular techniques to plant and crop improvements in the agro-based industries in the ASEAN region.
He served as Agri-Adviser to the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA), Ministry of National Development from 2003 to 2011.
He is also an Associate Member of the Singapore Veterinary Association (SVA).