养™ Organic LingZhi are carefully selected and only the high potency grades of organic LingZhi are used for formulation and production. This zero additive product is tested, encapsulated and sealed under stringent quality control in Singapore.
Supports Liver Functions
Anti-ageing & Promotes Vitality
Calms the Mind
Major Active Ingredient: LingZhi Polysaccharide ≥ 2g/100g
Other Active Ingredients: Vitamin E <1mg/1kg
1 capsule daily
<4 kg : 1 capsule daily
4–10 kg : 2 capsules daily
>10 kg : 3 capsules daily
For easy feeding, open the capsule and mix the product with food. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If your pet is on medication, please consult your veterinarian before taking.
养™ Yo Organic LingZhi for Pets is Certified Organic and is a Product of Singapore.
Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM) for animals has been around for decades.
Using the balance between the yin and the yang, it takes into account the natural strength and weaknesses of our bodies for a holistic approach to wellness, to prevent maladies and heal diseases.
Chinese medicine is a complement to Western medicine and is well received by some vets as TCM helps boost the immune system while western medicine treat the symptoms, helping the pets heal faster.
1) Strain Selection and Hybridization
- Certain selected hybrid strains we preserve in our germplasm bank took more than 7 years to develop, achieving and producing the most desired and consistent product today.
- Our pet series herbal product contains more active ingredients per dose than other supplement brands in Singapore.
2) Proprietary Nurturing Process Initiation
- Our proprietary herbal nurturing process takes place in one of our indoor or protected natural growth environment, eliminating any potential source of contaminations.
- We produce from herb to product without sourcing the raw herbal materials from the trading market, this ensures safety for the entire value-chain and consistency across each batch.
- The unique combination of temperature, moisture, humidity, light intensity varies throughout the >180 days nurturing process, coupled with a proprietary soil substrate to nurture this hybrid strain in our “state-of-the-art” facility.
3) Proprietary Nurturing Process
- During the entire nurturing process, no pesticides, no preservatives, no filler ingredients and no harmful substances are added.
- We harvest manually so as to avoid the use of “chemicals wash” such as in the fermentation processing methods.
- All our hybrids’ strains are natural and are not a Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) product.
- Once they are ready for harvesting after more than 180 days of nurturing process, our trained R&D professionals will proceed to handpick and dry the harvest in our ISO22000 international food-grade drying chamber, followed by precise processing into the desired particle size for optimal absorption formulation.
Yo LingZhi is rich in LingZhi Polysaccharides, the major active ingredient that make LingZhi an effective product to combat ageing, promotes vitality and supports liver functions.
Uniquely formulated by state-of-the-art biotechnologies, Yo LingZhi contains only natural ingredient and no artificial substances are added, this further ensures the product safety and efficacy are optimized and its standards are no less than any conventional LingZhi products for humans today.
Various studies have been conducted on LingZhi Polysaccharides on its wide therapeutic applications, the results have shown to include its anti-cancer properties, as well as boosting the immune-system by modulation pathways, meaning that they do not over-stimulate it.
Researchers at the University of Chicago also showed that LingZhi Polysaccharides had reduced the side effects of nausea and vomiting when animal undergoing chemotherapy treatment. The anti-oxidant property of LingZhi Polysaccharides also helps nourish, detoxify and protect the liver by reducing AST and ALT while increasing hepatic glycogen levels in ill-ed animals.
Based on the Chinese Pharmacopia, LingZhi is ‘neutral and lightly cooling’.