养™ Organic Cordyceps are carefully selected and only the high potency grades of organic Cordyceps are used for formulation and production. This zero additive product is tested, encapsulated and sealed under stringent quality control in Singapore.
Strengthens Immune System
Promotes Kidney & Lung Health
Rich in Antioxidants
Major Active Ingredient: Cordycepin ≥ 450mg/100g
Other Active Ingredients: Adenosine ≥ 250mg/100g
1 capsule daily
<4 kg : 1 capsule daily
4–10 kg : 2 capsules daily
>10 kg : 3 capsules daily
For easy feeding, open the capsule and mix the product with food. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If your pet is on medication, please consult your veterinarian before taking.
养™ Yo Organic Cordyceps for Pets is Certified Organic and is a Product of Singapore.
Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM) for animals has been around for decades.
Using the balance between the yin and the yang, it takes into account the natural strength and weaknesses of our bodies for a holistic approach to wellness, to prevent maladies and heal diseases.
Chinese medicine is a complement to Western medicine and is well received by some vets as TCM helps boost the immune system while western medicine treat the symptoms, helping the pets heal faster.
1) Strain Selection and Hybridization
- Certain selected hybrid strains we preserve in our germplasm bank took more than 7 years to develop, achieving and producing the most desired and consistent product today.
- Our pet series herbal product contains more active ingredients per dose than other supplement brands in Singapore.
2) Proprietary Nurturing Process Initiation
- Our proprietary herbal nurturing process takes place in one of our indoor or protected natural growth environment, eliminating any potential source of contaminations.
- We produce from herb to product without sourcing the raw herbal materials from the trading market, this ensures safety for the entire value-chain and consistency across each batch.
- The unique combination of temperature, moisture, humidity, light intensity varies throughout the >180 days nurturing process, coupled with a proprietary soil substrate to nurture this hybrid strain in our “state-of-the-art” facility.
3) Proprietary Nurturing Process
- During the entire nurturing process, no pesticides, no preservatives, no filler ingredients and no harmful substances are added.
- We harvest manually so as to avoid the use of “chemicals wash” such as in the fermentation processing methods.
- All our hybrids’ strains are natural and are not a Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) product.
- Once they are ready for harvesting after more than 180 days of nurturing process, our trained R&D professionals will proceed to handpick and dry the harvest in our ISO22000 international food-grade drying chamber, followed by precise processing into the desired particle size for optimal absorption formulation.
Cordyceps was first recorded as Ben-Cao-Bei-Yao in 1694 has approximately 400 species, it was originally discovered in the high tops of the Himalayas.
Specially formulated by utilizing a selected Cordyceps hybrid strain and processed via proprietary bioengineering methods, Yo Cordyceps pet supplement contains high level of active ingredient – Cordycepin, the major active ingredient of Cordyceps.
Yo Cordyceps contains significantly more Cordycepin and on a consistent level than competitor products in the market.
While there are many other minor active ingredients found in Cordyceps that can help with generic health improvements, Cordycepin however is uniquely found only in Cordyceps and not in any other botanical herbs, due to its molecular complexity it cannot be synthesized artificially. Its rarity and therapeutic application give Cordycepin an extremely high value.
Studies have shown that Cordycepin has anti-cancer and anti-tumor properties, the treatment of various cancer cells with cordycepin in effectively induces cell death and retards their cancerous properties. Cordycepin is also an anti-oxidant that can help to boost the dog’s immune-system and prevent chronic diseases. Cordycepin can improve cellular energy via ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) enhancement and help with endurance, energy and stamina for the dog.
Yo Cordyceps selected hybrid strain does not use industrial fermentation process such as the CS-4, thus there are no chemicals used during the entire growth, harvest and drying process.
Based on the Chinese Pharmacopia, Cordyceps is ‘neutral’ and is not ‘heaty nor cooling’.