养™ Mountain Ginseng are carefully selected and only the high potency grades of Mountain Ginseng are used for formulation and production. This zero additive product is tested, encapsulated and sealed under stringent quality control in Singapore.
Regulates Blood Pressure
Promotes Longevity & Heart Health
Supports Injury Recovery
Major Active Ingredient: Ginsenosides ≥ 200mg/100g
Other Active Ingredients: Vitamin C <1mg/1kg
1 capsule daily
<4 kg : 1 capsule daily
4–10 kg : 2 capsules daily
>10 kg : 3 capsules daily
For easy feeding, open the capsule and mix the product with food. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If your pet is on medication, please consult your veterinarian before taking.
养™ Yo Mountain Ginseng for Pets has Zero Additive and is a Product of Singapore.
Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM) for animals has been around for decades.
Using the balance between the yin and the yang, it takes into account the natural strength and weaknesses of our bodies for a holistic approach to wellness, to prevent maladies and heal diseases.
Chinese medicine is a complement to Western medicine and is well received by some vets as TCM helps boost the immune system while western medicine treat the symptoms, helping the pets heal faster.
1) Strain Selection and Hybridization
- Certain selected hybrid strains we preserve in our germplasm bank took more than 7 years to develop, achieving and producing the most desired and consistent product today.
- Our pet series herbal product contains more active ingredients per dose than other supplement brands in Singapore.
2) Proprietary Nurturing Process Initiation
- Our proprietary herbal nurturing process take place in one of our indoor or protected natural growth environment, eliminating any potential source of contaminations.
- We produce from herb to product without sourcing the raw herbal materials from the trading market, this ensures safety for the entire value-chain and consistency across each batch.
- The unique combination of temperature, moisture, humidity, light intensity varies throughout the >180 days nurturing process, coupled with a proprietary soil substrate to nurture this hybrid strain in our “state-of-the-art” facility.
3) Proprietary Nurturing Process
- During the entire nurturing process, no pesticides, no preservatives, no filler ingredients and no harmful substances are added.
- We harvest manually so as to avoid the use of “chemicals wash” such as in the fermentation processing methods.
- All our hybrids’ strains are natural and are not a Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) product.
- Once they are ready for harvesting after more than 180 days of nurturing process, our trained R&D professionals will proceed to handpick and dry the harvest in our ISO22000 international food-grade drying chamber, followed by precise processing into the desired particle size for optimal absorption formulation.
Ginseng is one of the most universally used herbal medicine in both Asian and Western countries. While there are various types of Ginseng, the Mountain Ginseng is regard as The Ginseng in the Ginseng family.
Yo Ginseng uses fully natural Mountain Ginseng that are let to grow naturally in a protected mountainous temperate region. It is free from industrial activities, contamination and is undisturbed for years before it is collected, dried and air-flown into Singapore to be made into products.
Yo Ginseng contains high level of Ginsenosides, the key active ingredient of any types of Ginsengs, it is one of the most extensively studied natural compound by scientists around the world.
Studies of the pharmacological roles of Ginsenosides have shown that Ginsenosides have anti-inflammatory properties by suppressing and regulating inflammatory biological pathways which are closely associated with the development of cardiovascular, cancer and other diseases, thus promoting heart health, regulates blood pressure and injury recovery. Ginsenosides is also known to helps with the treatment of cancer-related fatigues and stroke.
Based on the Chinese Pharmacopia, Ginseng is ‘lightly heaty.